Online Competition Series II
Theme: Social Awareness
Topic: Don’t Ask Children to Take TOOL, Instead Send Them to SCHOOL
“A Child Is Meant To Learn Not To Earn”
Every child is a fulgent star for the country. The child today will be a leader tomorrow. The government has been taking various pro-active measures to tackle the problem of Child Labour. However, considering the magnitude and extent of the problem, it requires concerted efforts from all of us to make a dent in the problem. It concerns all of us!
MBS SPA is organizing an online social awareness campaign as Placard Making on the World Day against Child labour. All participants will be required to make a placard with a quote/sketch (Against child labour) written on them, the student requires to click a picture holding the placard and send the same for awareness campaign.
The event is aimed to spread social awareness amongst our surroundings and # SAY NO TO CHILD LABOUR. The objective of the event is committed to the eradication of child labour through a process building progressive social change. Also, No child should be exploited instead each child should be educated to shape their future.
Event: Placard Making
• Category: Open medium (As per suitability of participant)
• Format: jpeg, 3MB max.
Rules for the Event
• All participants are required to make a placard with a quote/sketch written on them (Against child labour), click a picture holding the placard and send to us.
• The competition is open to all the students, only one entry per contestant will be accepted.
• Participants are required to write their file names as:
• Entries are required to be sent to email id: email@example.com.
• Last day of receiving entries 11th June 2020, before 2:00 pm
• First Prize: Attractive prize, E - certificate and chance to get Featured in Magazine.
• Second Prize: Winner will be provided an E-certificate and will get a chance to get featured in the college Magazine.
• All the shortlisted entries will get Participation Certificate (E-certificate).